It's a Wonderful Wednesday!

11/18/2015


Our son said to me this morning, as we were getting ready for the day, "It's Wonderful Wednesday."

Yes, yes, it is. It may be a day for work and school, but we have a purpose.  There's a purpose in everything we do. It's how we make the most of that purpose that counts. 

We can see the good in life, and be the good in life.  There's opportunity for goodness in this great big world we live in. We have the opportunity to touch lives with what we do.  There is also opportunities to appreciate even the smallest of moments. Yes, yes, it's "Wonderful Wednesday," indeed!

Today, I am scheduled to go into work a few minutes late...long enough to have a few sips of coffee from a non to-go cup.  This is one of the smaller moments I am appreciating this morning. 

The coffee in a regular cup...a cup without a lid (and even having coffee in our kitchen instead of on the go), and laughing with my kids as our daughter and I practiced Spanish on the way to school (I definitely could brush up on my Spanish).  These have been some highlights of my morning. These are small moments, but huge highlights of my day. Sometimes the smallest moments make for a wonderful day...sometimes the smallest moments are the greatest of all!

11 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.

12 Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice 

-Psalm 96:11-12

I'm rejoicing on this "Wonderful Wednesday!"

This Post is also in the Members Area.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments