Celebrating My Guy!

6/19/2016



This weekend is Father's Day.




Saturday was a beautiful day. It was a day of work, then it was pizza, chicken tenders, and salad for dinner. Then later we had S'mores with some friends. And, the Father's Day Weekend celebration began. 

S'mores was a great way to begin the celebration. I'm so grateful for the guy in my life who I share this life and these kids with. He's an awesome husband and he's an awesome dad, and I'm blessed and so very thankful!



You see, it's not just one day out of the year that we celebrate this guy. We celebrate him all year long. The things that he does from fixing flat tires on our son's bike to teaching our daughter to drive a car doesn't go unnoticed. He's great at a lot of things, but being a husband and dad is some of his greatest talents!



He loves our kids so good!


Happy Father's Day to one of the greatest! You have my heart and I'm so glad to share children with you.

And More Photos and a Video from the Weekend...




This Post and More Photos are Also in the Members Area.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments