This Week...

6/09/2016

This week...it's been great, and it's been tough.  There have been smiles, and our heart strings have been tugged on.  



About the picture: My daughter gave me the pink flower a little over a week or so ago.  My husband picked the daisies for me this week.  These awesome people that I share life with, though!

Anyhow, this week...our daughter finished up her 9th Grade year of school and our son finished up his 7th Grade year.  Summer break is about to begin at our place, and we all are excited for what Summer has to offer.


About the picture: Flowers we have hanging on our porch.

From the cookouts to the flower gardening to the corn hole games and even the camping trips and vacation time...it all is something we are awaiting for.  These chapters of our story.


About the picture: Flowers we have hanging on our porch.

This Post is Also in the Members Area.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments