It's Veterans Day!

11/11/2015



Today, I'm thankful.  I'm thankful for a day to sit at home, have an extra big cup of coffee, and finish a book.  I'm thankful for the extra time I get today to relax and just be.  In fact, Maisy and I are enjoying a nice, relaxing day at home.  She has her bed in her crate...the door to the crate usually stays open when we're home (just as it is now), but she chooses to still stay on that bed in her crate.  Anyhow...it's a  relaxing day for us both, and I'm thankful! 

 Even more so, I'm thankful for the reason I have this day off from work.  To remember and to celebrate those who serve and have served...our veterans!  I'm so thankful for our veterans and their families and the sacrifices they've made.  I pray many blessings for each of you.  My grandfather, my uncle, and my dad were all in the army.  Today, I'm thankful for their service that they had for our country as well.  God bless the USA!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments