My August in Photos

8/31/2015

myaugustcollageone


August has been an okay month! There has been some yucky times...my vehicle messing up a few times. As a matter of fact, as I type this, it is in the garage. August has also had many great times. From simple days...big cups of coffee to getting a pumpkin roll, then the even greater days...days spent at the park with my husband and our kids and our son's 12th birthday party.

Everyday life has been photographed...days of doing laundry, how I travel to work (with my morning to-go cup of coffee), the kids' first day of school, our son riding his bike.

By taking a photo each day...no matter how big or small of a meaning it holds...it allows us to look back and see some great moments that we've turned into memories.

I'm thankful for the August I've had and those I've shared it with!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments