Dinner Out

8/29/2015

sitepicdinneroutwithjustinandthesetwothiseveningonebwaugust29th2015

So Justin, the kids, and I went out for a nice dinner this evening. We had about a 10 minute wait before we were seated,and I decided to capture our moment(s) there while waiting on camera. I love watching the teenager Bree is...from her selfies to her fun self, she's just great! I love how simple, yet unique Troy is, he's a super kid! I'm also blessed to share life as well as these kids with my guy. It's been a great evening!

sitepicdinneroutwithjustinandthekidsthiseveningthreeaugust29th2015

sitepicdinneroutwithjustinandthesetwothiseveningoneaugust29th2015

sitepicdinneroutwithjustinandthesetwothiseveningtwobwaugust29th2015

More Photos are in the Members Area.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments