My Day and My Studies!

4/09/2015



While I work later this afternoon, I've enjoyed a day of doing laundry, a bit of photography, studying the Bible Reading Plan that I've recently started, and I even had soup and salad for lunch (yes, a week and a half later, I'm still eating healthy after starting the Insanity exercise program that I'm doing with my husband most evenings throughout the week).

sitepicapril9thsoupandsaladforlunch

sitepicapril9thbloomingtrees

THIS...it was in my Bible Reading Plan for today. It really is amazing when you sit back and not glance at, but really look at all of God's handiwork. I love it! Psalm 8 says so, so much!

sitepicthingsinbloomandsunlighttwo

When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4 (ESV)

sitepicthingsinbloomandsunlight

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? Psalm 8:3-4 (KJV)

sitepicpurpleleafplumtreestartingtobloom

sitepicflowersanddandelions

sitepicbolayingoutside

It's been a beautiful day, spent outdoors much of the day!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments