Peace...On the Good Days and On the Bad Days!

4/13/2015

THIS...today, I will dwell on this!

For all of us who are having a hard day, a difficult start to this week...this says it all. Even when we don't understand things, if we look to Jesus we will find peace. Sometimes not understanding things that happen in life is not a good feeling, but the Lord tells us we don't have to have troubled hearts.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
-John 14:27 (ESV) 

 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. -John 14:27 (KJV) 
 Jesus' arms...on the good days, and on the bad days, Jesus' arms is my peace.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments