The Moment You Realize It's Almost Friday!

2/18/2016

It's been a busy place at our home this week. The kids finally went back to school from their snow break. Which meant Troy finally got to have his Valentine's Day party and dance. Today I worked, did laundry, grocery shopped, and cleaned. Bree has been preparing for a competition. Justin had a business trip out of town. It's been a busy week, for sure!

So that moment when my husband and I are kicked back, and realize that Friday is almost here...well, it's bliss and so welcomed at our place!

1455837359896

I also have one more photo to share this evening, and I think right here in this spot would be a great place (it's a photo I took earlier this week)...

These two just chillin'!

sitepicitsasnowydayoutsideandthesetwodontwantanythingtodowithittwofeb152016

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments