Life at Our Place this Week...

2/27/2016

It's been a busy one, that's for sure.  I've not written a chapter, a paragraph, or even a sentence in this story of ours since six days ago.  With work, family stuff, and life itself sometimes being busy, there's not enough time to write.  So, I jot down some notes of what I need to write as time allows, then I write.  Yesterday, I didn't even take one photo...normally I take at least one a day, but sometime no photos tells just as much of a story...sometimes it tells that life is happening just as much as a photo does.

Anyhow, to catch up here on my life this week...those moments I want to remember...

I want to remember these kind of moments...the kind that happen in our kitchen.  The kind when I am cooking and she is reading to me the latest findings on her research.  And, even our Bo...he is just happy to be hanging out with us!


1456177612336

Oh, and I am so appreciative of the new lockscreens that She Reads Truth sometimes comes out with. 

1456247167056

Matthew 4:4 is on this lockscreen.


Matthew 4:4 KJV reads...


But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. -Matthew 4:4 KJV


I had hot ham and cheese sandwiches (more than once) this week for lunch...



sitepichothamandcheeseforlunchyespleasefeb24th2016



And, it snowed some more...


1456421613570



This Post is also in the Members Area.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments