It's A Day for Chili and A New Lockscreen!

1/26/2016



Today, it's misting rain, and snow is still on the ground. It's a great day to have leftover chili for lunch, and I'm also enjoying this new lockscreen that I have on my phone. 

What truth is in the verse that's on this lockscreen!



Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.  -Revelation 3:20 KJV

This is so, so true. 

The Lord is always there for us, we just have to make space for Him and open the door of our heart to Him. 

I'm so excited that we also are going to be offering this lockscreen to our readers starting in February, so be on the lookout for it!  :)

Have an awesome Tuesday! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments