I'm Putting My Trust in Him!

1/20/2016


As I try not to stress about the snow covered roads...this verse is fitting for today.  I opened up the Our Lifelong Stories app to read the Daily Bible Verse, and this pops up for the verse today. And, with the snow covered ground it just fits my day!

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee. -Psalm 9:10 (KJV)

Truth is, my husband is flying back from Texas today.  So I've had to put my big girl shoes on, and drive in this snowy mess. Yes, snow is beautiful  (and slippery)!  This girl is excited to see her husband, but first there is a workday to get finished, so I gotta drive.  Yuck!

So when I see this verse, I'm reminded of the Lord's faithfulness. 

The Lord never fails me!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments