Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

12/23/2015



It's the day before Christmas Eve, and we've honestly been celebrating Christmas with family all week...yes, already. It's been great! From Monday up to today we've celebrated with some of our best friends and my husband's Mom and our nephew. Tomorrow we celebrate with my brother, his wife, and their son. Then Christmas...well, it's Christmas, of course!

This evening I'm preparing some finger foods for my brother and the rest of his house who will visit tomorrow. Me and the rest of my house went to a local Mexican restaurant to eat dinner this evening. Now, I'm enjoying the lights on the Christmas tree, as I relax in between the preparations for tomorrow. Most of of all, I'm enjoying my family. 
Merry Christmas Eve Eve! :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments