A Merry Christmas with Friends!

12/18/2015


This evening we celebrated the birth of Jesus with the best of friends we could ask for...these people are our chosen family. They're not just simply members of our community, they are our chosen family...our chosen brothers and sisters...nieces and nephews...each of them are so dear to our hearts. While we unwrapped each gift, we appreciated every single thing that was received, but, honestly, the greatest gift of all is these people's friendship.  

The photographer in me usually pulls out a camera at every event, every life happening, but tonight...I wasn't a photographer, I  was just these people's friend...their chosen sister (and aunt). So, I honestly only have this one photo of myself with one of my besties, that we took with her phone's camera. 

This life though, we're blessed with friends...with family such as these!

This Post is Also in the Members Area!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments