Chicken Salad Sandwiches

3/30/2015



So Justin and I are starting our workout with the Insanity program again this week! Naturally, we are trying to eat as healthy as possible during this time as well.

For lunch this week we are either eating tuna or we are having chicken salad sandwiches. I made a batch of chicken salad and we eat this on wheat bread.

Ingredients:
  • 2 Packs of Sweet Sue Premium Chicken Breast (it's 98% Fat Free, according to the package)
  • Light Mayo (I usually do this just enough to keep the chicken salad moist, but I try not to overdo it)
  • 1 Onion
  • 2 or 3 Tablespoons of Relish
  • Wheat Bread

Directions:

Mix the listed ingredients (the chicken, mayo, onion, and relish together). Spread it on wheat bread, and you have a yummy chicken salad sandwich! I even have been eating baby carrots as a side dish to my sandwich. :)

march30thlunchfoursitepic

march30thlunchonesitepic

march30thlunchthreeitepic

march30thlunchtwoitepic

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments