A Warm Fall Day and A Visit to the Library!

10/13/2015



There is nothing to me like the library.  I love it!  I guess, part of the reason why is because I'm a huge reader...I love books!  So...today has included some great things!  It's a warm Fall day, and I made a trip to the library.  

And...totally off topic, but something to think about anyhow...in my Bible Reading today...

Whoever diligently seeks good seeks favor, but evil comes to him who searches for it. -Proverbs 11:27 (ESV)

He that diligently seeketh good procureth favour: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him. -Proverbs 11:27 (KJV)

While there are many troubles in this world, there is still good in life...and I'm thankful for the many blessings that the Lord blesses me with.  May He use me for good purposes in this life as well.






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments