Our Most Recent Camping Trip: Riverside Campground: Mother's Day Weekend

5/10/2015

Mother's Day this year has been bittersweet.  It has been filled with happy times, and also included some sad times.  I really, really miss celebrating Mother's Day with Mom.  

I'm so blessed for my reasons for celebrating Mother's Day though!

This year, the kids and Justin even got me a new lens for my new camera.  Then the kids also surprised me with flowers and a card they made for me while we were camping.

This weekend we've made new memories and had some great times together.  We've played games, fished, had Smores, grilled, I've had time to spend with my guy and our kids, we've relaxed, went to church, and I am grateful for these blessings the Lord has blessed me so very much with!






















You can find more photos for this camping trip here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments