A February Snow!

2/16/2015

Today it has been snowing most of the day. As I type this, it is still snowing. From what I'm understanding it is supposed to snow throughout the night. So we've made the most of it!

As I checked my phone for weather alerts and school schedule changes, and found that school was closed today, we've sure had fun! By the way, isn't it something how times have changed, I remember when I was a kid, we used to listen to the radio for this same information, now a lot of us have this information on our cellphones.





It's been a day for photography, and books, and laundry, and most importantly, family time!

The kids have played in the snow and had hot chocolate:

kidshotchocolatesnow2015

Bo has enjoyed his time indoors, all nice and warm!

bo

I've been checking the weather and reading the temperature on my phone...

checkingtheweatheronmyphonesnow2015

I've taken some beautiful photos of trees in the snow.

treetwo

treethree

And...icicle(s) with falling snow...

icicle

With this much snow, my boots were nearly covered when we came inside!

boots

There have been beautiful photos to take. Memories made. And, did I mention there has been coffee for me, and the kids had hot chocolate?!? :)
[Members: View All of the Photos from Our February Snow Day!]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments