Life Around Our Place...

3/16/2016

Life has been life, and life has been hard. There has been good times and not so good times this past week.

With that being said...it is starting to feel more and more like Spring...

1457620137877

Spring is absolutely one of my favorite Seasons. I love the new things in bloom...it's awesome!

As I type this today, I sit on our porch, enjoying the beauty of one of my favorite trees at our place.

1458154351141

The other day, our daughter gave me a flower. She does this nearly every year. I love that no matter how old she gets, she doesn't stop appreciating these kind of things...neither do I!

1457824032697

Friday morning, my husband got us breakfast, we slept in, and it was a great day.

1457711961213

Last Friday evening we went to celebrate one of our friends' thirteenth birthday! She is such a sweet girl, and it is so hard to believe she is now a teenager!

1457742325784

1457742397998

Saturday, though!

Yes, Saturday! That is when sickness came into our home. My husband got a virus, then I got the virus, but now though, life is finally returning to normal and everyone is well again.

Today, our daughter had her regional FBLA competition, and she won. Her and her teammate go to the state competition next month. I am so excited for them!

 So, yes it has been a week of good things and bad things...life has definitely happened around our place this week!

This Post and More Photos are in the Members Area.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments