Hello, Monday.

7/17/2017

    Hello, Monday! The day after vacation. Today is sure to be crazy busy with a full day at work, laundry, house cleaning, grocery shopping, and all of that Monday stuff that life throws at me. I actually feel as my shirt says I "Can't Adult Today," but the Lord tells me otherwise. Actually. I started a Bible study today. It's called "All in All" By: Sophie Hudson. In that study we concentrated on these verses, and I'm loving them, and they're just right for my Monday!
    "that they should seek God, and perhaps feel their way toward him and find him. Yet he is actually not far from each one of us, for "'In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your own poets have said, "'For we are indeed his offspring.'” ‭‭Acts‬ ‭17:27-28‬ ‭ESV
    happymonday07172017

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments