All We Need is Love and Jesus

3/10/2017

Wow! It's been over two weeks since I've written anything here. What in the world?!?

Playing catch up for sure!

happywednesday03082017

Then, I think about those words "playing catch up." We really can't play catch up in our lives. To me. Playing catch up means making up for lost time. Nobody can get back the time that is gone. The time that is gone is gone. That's why we need to value every moment, folks. I know! Deep thoughts today, huh? Anyhow. On with the story!

We've been blessed with some beautiful lives. Yeah, some days we have some ugly times, but life, in and of itself is a beautiful thing! For instance, I love the slow Saturdays. The times we wake up and get up when we want and my husband and I make breakfast together. We all gather around the table, we say grace, we eat, and we talk. That's one of the many simple things I love about us!

saturdaybreakfast

Breann recently had her competition for FBLA.

fblaawardsday03072017 And...she won first place. She is going to state, y'all! Untitled

I've really taken an interest to this Bible Journaling stuff. What a way to connect with the Lord while I am studying His Word! Anyhow, I recently placed an order for all kinds of Bible Journaling stuff.

Untitled

One of my dear friends even makes some Bible Journaling kits, and look at what I have. I have that kit!

soexcitedtogetthisjournalingkit03082017

We had such nice weather in February.

sundaygoodness02262017

Now in March, well, the weather has turned yucky.

rainydays

happyfriday03102017

Onto another topic.  Love is all we need.

That's what the new pillowcase I had delivered for the throw pillow on our bed tells us. It reads that all we need is love, and you know what else, I think! I think that all we need is love and Jesus. He's the answer to all! And. Love. Well we speak and act with love with Him in our lives.

thisnewpillowthough03092017

Happy Friday, folks!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments